I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, a Happy New Year and some family rest time. January is a busy month included in this newsletter is information on Kindermusik for January, News from the Creek and Important information about the influenza that is currently making a lot of people sick. Registration for the 2018-2019 Child's Play Preschool is also gearing up. You can find links to the information and other interesting items below. Don't forget to check the Calendar Updates.
- January 8th (Desert Willow Only) Registration for Current returning Child’s Play Preschool Families for the 2018-2019 school year for Desert Willow only. Registration will be open for Current Families from January 8 through January 19 interested in Desert Willow.(click here for registration information)
- There is no school this Monday, January 15, 2018 in observance of Martin Luther King holiday.
- Our next Parent Meeting will be Monday, January 22, 2018
- Click here for the Kindermusik Carnival of Music January curriculum.
- Click here to view the Superintendent's January 2018 letter.
- Click here to view the January 2018 issue of News from the Creek.
The Flu/Cold season is here.
Click here for information from ADHS
Please read our illness policy below:
In consideration of both the children and staff members, please keep your child home if he/she is showing any of the following signs of illness:
* Fever of 100 degrees or more during the previous 24 hours
* Unexplained rashes
* Severe coughing
*Severe runny/stuffed nose
*Anything else that is contagious and can be spread
Please notify the school by phone if your child is not attending school that day. You may leave a message or e-mail to your child’s teacher.
If your child becomes ill during the day, we will notify you by phone and expect you to make arrangements to pick up your child immediately. Sick children are cared for in an area apart from other children until parents arrive. If you know that your child has a communicable disease, please notify the school as soon as possible so that we can let other parents know that their child has been exposed.
To return to school, your child must:
* Be fever free for 24 hours
* Be symptom free for 24 hours
* Have chicken pox scabs crusted over or 7 days from onset of breakout
* Wait 24 hours after first administration of antibiotics
Thank you and have a great day.
Education and Community Services
Early Childhood Coordinator
Child's Play Preschool